A Big time tester

cgriff

Board Regular
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
201
Hi great guys is this possible

I would like to drawer lines into a box by putting the data into a cell
IE 60mm long 50mm high ect

Many Thanks in advance
 

Excel Facts

Create a chart in one keystroke
Select the data and press Alt+F1 to insert a default chart. You can change the default chart to any chart type
L

Legacy 98055

Guest
Hi cgriff
Are you speaking of drawing a simple rectangle? If so, where will you be drawing it?
Tom
 

cgriff

Board Regular
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
201
On 2002-08-29 01:23, TsTom wrote:
Hi cgriff
Are you speaking of drawing a simple rectangle? If so, where will you be drawing it?
Tom
hi tom
yes most would be rectangle, I would like to fit it on the spreadsheet I want to control the size from the cells I input
 
L

Legacy 98055

Guest
Hi cgriff.
There are several ways to draw a shape. I should have asked before. Will this be made with four seperate lines or a rectangle autoshape?
Tom
 

cgriff

Board Regular
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
201
On 2002-08-29 02:49, TsTom wrote:
Hi cgriff.
There are several ways to draw a shape. I should have asked before. Will this be made with four seperate lines or a rectangle autoshape?
Tom
Tom thanks for your patience I dont mind which way I go about it later but later on I will want to create shapes
 

cgriff

Board Regular
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
201
On 2002-08-29 05:17, cgriff wrote:
On 2002-08-29 02:49, TsTom wrote:
Hi cgriff.
There are several ways to draw a shape. I should have asked before. Will this be made with four seperate lines or a rectangle autoshape?
Tom
Tom thanks for your patience I dont mind which way I go about it later but later on I will want to create shapes
anybody got ideas
 

Forum statistics

Threads
1,148,053
Messages
5,744,534
Members
423,881
Latest member
Nguyen Vu

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Top