A Milestone of Payback

RobP

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
So today is a milestone for me.

After having joined this forum many years ago to extract knowledge and wisdom from those who had it when I didn't, I can now say that after taking so much out of the experts for my own projects over the years, I managed to give some back to others.

During Covid, things got a little quieter for me and I decided to embark on further learning, with a bid to try and support others here asking help. I set myself a target of 50 solutions. Now I'm not saying I've now got all the wisdom and knowledge -(frankly some of my solutions here have been far from optimal) - but at least I can say I have a little more than when I started.

Thanks a lot to the MVP's for putting up with me, and still teaching me things (via the threads) on an almost daily basis. I learned a lot within Excel, but also learned that I certainly don't want ever to take a job in Tech Support :) Frankly I'm not quick or thorough enough to answer the diverse questions and totals that file through these forums daily .. but luckily there are many experts who can.

(oh yeah, and my profile still shows 49 solutions today .. as the last one marked his own reply as a solution by accident... :) but thats just fine .. I know I reached my target and gave something back to the forum (and probably a headache for @Fluff :)).
cheers and enjoy...
Rob

Excel Facts

Who is Mr Spreadsheet?
Author John Walkenbach was Mr Spreadsheet until his retirement in June 2019.
Congratulations - that's a great story! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmaske

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back