Activating Desired Sheet

Russell007

Office Version
  1. 2007
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi,

I created a code in which it will add a new SHEET and rename it based on a textbox and move it before a sheet with name "MACRO".
My question is, how can I activate the New Sheet Created dynamically without using the Sheet Name?

Excel Facts

How to fill five years of quarters?
Type 1Q-2023 in a cell. Grab the fill handle and drag down or right. After 4Q-2023, Excel will jump to 1Q-2024. Dash can be any character.
Welcome to the MrExcel board!

Normally, when you add a worksheet via code, that sheet automatically becomes the active sheet. If that is not the case for you, then perhaps we should see your whole code that includes adding this new sheet.
When posting vba code in the forum, please use the available code tags. It makes your code much easier to read/debug & copy. My signature block below has more details.

Is the textbox on a UserForm or is it on a worksheet?

Upvote 0
Welcome to the MrExcel board!

Normally, when you add a worksheet via code, that sheet automatically becomes the active sheet. If that is not the case for you, then perhaps we should see your whole code that includes adding this new sheet.
When posting vba code in the forum, please use the available code tags. It makes your code much easier to read/debug & copy. My signature block below has more details.

Is the textbox on a UserForm or is it on a worksheet?
It's actually on a worksheet but I'll move it in a User Form afterwards.
- I'm copy pasting some formulas in "FORMULA" Sheet going to the newly added sheet but every time the code will go to the "FORMULA" sheet it will be activated and paste the formula on that same Sheet. What I wanted is copy the formula from "FORMULA" sheet and paste it on my desired sheet without referencing that Sheet because it will change monthly.

Upvote 0
Code:
Worksheets(ActiveSheet.Index - 2).Select
Thank you I have resolved it using this code.

Upvote 0
Solution

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chestertim

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back