Active Chart Source data based on column data

macfam929

Hi. I am relatively new to the VB Macro's. I am trying to write a macro that creates a graph. I have everything working except i want to be able to format which data it graphs.
My data currently looks like this:
Column B Column C Column D .... Column M
0 0 20 40
0 0 21 45
5 0 22 50
10 5 23 80
20 7 24 100
50 9 25 105

My current code is:
Charts.Add
ActiveChart.ChartType = xlXYScatterSmoothNoMarkers
ActiveChart.SetSourceData Source:=dataRng, PlotBy:=xlColumns
ActiveChart.Location Where:=xlLocationAsNewSheet, Name:="Temp Graph"

What I want to do is instead of having the Source be dataRng and graph all columns all rows, to have it start graphing all columns (B-M) only after Column B is greater then 0. I can not delete the first few rows as they are used in other graphs.

Any help you could give on this would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you.

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Will the fill handle fill 1, 2, 3?
Yes! Type 1 in a cell. Hold down Ctrl while you drag the fill handle.

Subscribe on YouTube

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Matin

This Week's Hot Topics

• Turn fraction around
    Hello I need to turn a fraction around, for example I have 1/3 but I need to present as 3/1
  • TIme Clock record reformatting to ???
    Hello All, I'd like some help formatting this (Tbl-A)(Loaded via Power Query) [ATTACH type="full" width="511px" alt="PQdata.png"]22252[/ATTACH]...
  • TextBox Match
    hi, I am having a few issues with my code below, what I need it to do is when they enter a value in textbox8 (QTY) either 1,2 or 3 the 3 textboxes...
  • Using Large function based on Multiple Criteria
    Hello, I can't seem to get a Large formula to work based on two criteria's. I can easily get a oldest value based one value, but I'm struggling...
  • Can you check my code please
    Hi, Im going round in circles with a Compil Error End With Without With Here is the code [CODE=rich] Private Sub...
  • Combining 2 pivot tables into 1 chart
    Hello everyone, My question sounds simple but I do not know the answer. I have 2 pivot tables and 2 charts that go with this. However I want to...