Office Version
  1. 365
  2. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi Team,
Hope you are doing well:)

I need 1 help on below data.
Need to add additional statement in J (Attribute 2020) column at end based on column B (Attribute 2021) extra statement.
Column F and J statement order will be same only need to add new data based on Column B

Fs.xlsx
ABCDEFGHIJKL
12021 RankAttribute 20212021 Differentiation2020 RankAttribute 20202020 DifferentiationAttribute 202013
21I would recommend this retailer to othersAmazon, Dollarama11I would recommend this retailer to othersAmazon, DollaramaTRUEI would recommend this retailer to others1Amazon, Dollarama
32I love this retailerAmazon, Costco, Dollarama22I love this retailerAmazon, Costco, DollaramaTRUEI love this retailer2Amazon, Costco, Dollarama
43I trust this retailer33I trust this retailerTRUEI trust this retailer30.0
55This retailer understands my needs44This retailer understands my needsTRUEThis retailer understands my needs50.0
68Helps simplify my lifeAmazon, Dollarama75Provides good customer serviceTRUEProvides good customer service19Amazon
712Is worth my time to make the trip to this storeCostco, Dollarama#N/A6Offers a good selection of products that meets my needsTRUEOffers a good selection of products that meets my needs370.0
816This retailer cares about my health and well beingPharmaprix/SDM#N/A7Helps simplify my lifeAmazon, DollaramaTRUEHelps simplify my life8Amazon, Dollarama
919Provides good customer serviceAmazon58Offers good value for the moneyAmazon, Costco, Dollar Tree, Dollarama, No Frills, WalmartTRUEOffers good value for the money40Dollarama, No Frills, Walmart
1037Offers a good selection of products that meets my needs69Provides a pleasant atmosphere for shoppingPharmaprix/SDMTRUEProvides a pleasant atmosphere for shopping43Canadian Tire, No Frills, Pharmaprix/SDM, RCSS, Total Loblaws
1138Helps simplify my lifeAmazon, Pharmaprix/SDM710This retailer is fun to shopAmazon, Costco, Dollar Tree, DollaramaTRUEThis retailer is fun to shop9Amazon, Costco, Dollarama
1240Offers good value for the moneyDollarama, No Frills, Walmart8Adding 2021Is worth my time to make the trip to this store12Costco, Dollarama
1343Provides a pleasant atmosphere for shoppingCanadian Tire, No Frills, Pharmaprix/SDM, RCSS, Total Loblaws9Adding 2021This retailer cares about my health and well being16Pharmaprix/SDM
149This retailer is fun to shopAmazon, Costco, Dollarama10Adding 2021This retailer has a positive impact on my local community42Canadian Tire
1542This retailer has a positive impact on my local communityCanadian Tire#N/A
Sheet1 (2)
Cell Formulas
RangeFormula
K2:L11K2=INDEX($A:$C,MATCH($J2,$B:$B,0),K$1)
I2:I11I2=F2=J2
D2:D14D2=MATCH($B2,$F$2:$F$11,0)

Please do the need full.

Thanks
Sanjeev

Excel Facts

Does the VLOOKUP table have to be sorted?
No! when you are using an exact match, the VLOOKUP table can be in any order. Best-selling items at the top is actually the best.
Hi Team,

Need to add additional statement in J (Attribute 2020) column at end based on column B (Attribute 2021) extra statement.
Column F and J statement order will be same only need to add new data based on Column B

Fs.xlsx
ABCDEFGHIJKL
12021 RankAttribute 20212021 Differentiation2020 RankAttribute 20202020 DifferentiationAttribute 202013
21I would recommend this retailer to othersAmazon, Dollarama11I would recommend this retailer to othersAmazon, DollaramaTRUEI would recommend this retailer to others1Amazon, Dollarama
32I love this retailerAmazon, Costco, Dollarama22I love this retailerAmazon, Costco, DollaramaTRUEI love this retailer2Amazon, Costco, Dollarama
55This retailer understands my needs44This retailer understands my needsTRUEThis retailer understands my needs50.0
68Helps simplify my lifeAmazon, Dollarama75Provides good customer serviceTRUEProvides good customer service19Amazon
712Is worth my time to make the trip to this storeCostco, Dollarama#N/A6Offers a good selection of products that meets my needsTRUEOffers a good selection of products that meets my needs370.0
816This retailer cares about my health and well beingPharmaprix/SDM#N/A7Helps simplify my lifeAmazon, DollaramaTRUEHelps simplify my life8Amazon, Dollarama
919Provides good customer serviceAmazon58Offers good value for the moneyAmazon, Costco, Dollar Tree, Dollarama, No Frills, WalmartTRUEOffers good value for the money40Dollarama, No Frills, Walmart
1037Offers a good selection of products that meets my needs69Provides a pleasant atmosphere for shoppingPharmaprix/SDMTRUEProvides a pleasant atmosphere for shopping43Canadian Tire, No Frills, Pharmaprix/SDM, RCSS, Total Loblaws
1138Helps simplify my lifeAmazon, Pharmaprix/SDM710This retailer is fun to shopAmazon, Costco, Dollar Tree, DollaramaTRUEThis retailer is fun to shop9Amazon, Costco, Dollarama
1240Offers good value for the moneyDollarama, No Frills, Walmart8Adding 2021Is worth my time to make the trip to this store12Costco, Dollarama
1343Provides a pleasant atmosphere for shoppingCanadian Tire, No Frills, Pharmaprix/SDM, RCSS, Total Loblaws9Adding 2021This retailer cares about my health and well being16Pharmaprix/SDM
149This retailer is fun to shopAmazon, Costco, Dollarama10Adding 2021This retailer has a positive impact on my local community42Canadian Tire
Sheet1 (2)
Cell Formulas
RangeFormula

Please do the need full.

Thanks
Sanjeev
Hi Team,

Can anyone look into above query:)

Thanks in advance.
Sanjeev

Upvote 0
Try to well elaborate your need …​

Sure Mark:)

so "F" column is a 2020 data and "B" column is a 2021 data (with additional attribute)
so now i need all attribute in J column including 2020 and 2021 statement.

Initially added below note :)
(
Column F and J statement order will be same only need to add new data based on Column B)

Upvote 0
Sure Mark:)

so "F" column is a 2020 data and "B" column is a 2021 data (with additional attribute)
so now i need all attribute in J column including 2020 and 2021 statement.

Initially added below note :)
(
Column F and J statement order will be same only need to add new data based on Column B)

C
Hi Team,

Fs.xlsx
ABCDEFGHIJKL
Sheet1 (2)
Cell Formulas
RangeFormula

Please do the need full.

Thanks
Sanjeev
Can anyone help me on above Query:)

Upvote 0
Hi Team,

Any one can help me on above conditions.

Thanks in advance
Sanjeev

Upvote 0
Hi Team,
Good Evening

Any one can help me on above conditions.

Thanks in advance
Sanjeev

Upvote 0
It is still not exactly clear what you are looking for.

So let me get this clear:
columns A to C are reviews for 2021
Columns E to G are reviews for 2020

in column J you want every unique review for 2020 and 2021 combined?

Upvote 0