add values in specific sheet based on dropdown on userform

Maklil

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 2019
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi
I search for way to achieve my project. I have sheet1,sheet2 . the sheet1 present the purchase, the sheet2 is sales the data contains from A2:C the column C is QTY
and I have another sheets ARCHIVE1,ARCHIVE2 the ARCHIVE1 should connect with SHEET1 after add the data on userform and the RCHIVE2 should connect with SHEET2 . as to tools on userform I have combobox1 contains just sheet1,sheet2 and combobox2 is linked with the items in column B and textbox is linked with column C where contains values . so what I want when select specific sheet from combobox1 and select item from combobox2 and fill the textbox1 values then should match the sheet and the item for instance take sheet1 if the item is existed then should add and sum the value over the value has already existed and add the the whole data are filled from userform to sheet ARCHIVE1 at the same time and if I select sheet2 if the item is existed then should add and subtract the value from the value has already existed and add the the whole data are filled from userform to sheet ARCHIVE2 at the same .
may be this is not clear , if anybody interest I will post some pictures .
thanks

Excel Facts

Create a chart in one keystroke
Select the data and press Alt+F1 to insert a default chart. You can change the default chart to any chart type

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dbomb1414

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back