Added Column Formula in a Spill Range - Cont.

ScottTemple

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello,

I am attempting to connect two tables together, so that when table1 has a new row added, table2 automatically adds that row. While working with @SanjayGMusafir on this site, he was able to assist me with creating a Spill formula into a second tab, in place of a second table (due to errors with Spill data and tables). By taking the Spill data (headers in green), I am adding additional columns that contain formulas that pull from this Spill data (headers in orange).

Either continuing on with this setup or determining how to connect two tables with each other, so that when new rows of data are added to table1, table2 is automatically updated. *My company does not allow me to download third-party add ons, so I am unable to install XL2BB.

Tabe2 or Tab2
1704395811447.png

Excel Facts

Links? Where??
If Excel says you have links but you can't find them, go to Formulas, Name Manager. Look for old links to dead workbooks & delete.
Hey Fluff,

Got a quick question for you, I woud like to calculate the difference between cells on different rows in the A2# spill array. In the below example, I would want to calculate the difference between O2 and N3 and the formula I have for that in a normal spreadsheet would be: =IF(N3>=O2,N3-O2,N3+1-2)*1440. I don't know how I can create a formula with the spill array data as they are listed as Index(A2#,,rownumber)

1707243398651.png

Upvote 0
As this is a different question, it needs it's own thread.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fragment

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back