Adding an Image with a twist

Buddhaboy32

Office Version
  1. 2010
Platform
  1. Windows
Good Day,

I have designed this spread sheet / database in excel with some help from my acquaintances on this site.

Thank you once again for the help, the database / spreadsheet works well.

I have one last ambition - that is to add an image on the right (as below) from the spreadsheet.

1589919096350.png

Now comes the Twist

The image needs to change to the corresponding CODE of nozzle.

(E.G: if the CODE is "FCT-80-0,5-CER" or "FCT-80-5-CER" the image must remain the same,

however if the CODE changes to "FCT-IA-01-CER" or "FCT-IA-025-CER" then the image needs to change to the corresponding image as below.)

1589919305794.png

Please advise,

Greatly Appreciated. :)

Excel Facts

Round to nearest half hour?
Use =MROUND(A2,"0:30") to round to nearest half hour. Use =CEILING(A2,"0:30") to round to next half hour.
I've done something like this before, but it is a tedious process if you need multiple pictures. The video below explains the method I used.

Upvote 0
In the OP do you have two images or four.
If there are 4, then it looks like "FCT-IA-01-CER" or "FCT-IA-025-CER" are both associated with the same image.

Upvote 0
If there are two images, then why would switching from "FCT-IA-01-CER" to "FCT-IA-025-CER" cause a change in image? Different colors?

How can one tell which image goes with which Code?

Upvote 0
If there are two images, then why would switching from "FCT-IA-01-CER" to "FCT-IA-025-CER" cause a change in image? Different colors?

How can one tell which image goes with which Code?

Hi,

I want the images to change when the CODE changes in the 1st Screenshot from FCT-IA-01-CER to FCT-CH-80-05-CER, they are 2 different types on products,

However if the CODE only changes From HCT-IA-01-CER to FCT-IA-03, then the image must be the same.

If you view the 2nd Screenshot - B4 : B10 is one group with 1 Image and B13 : B20 is one group with another Image

So, If the CODE changes in the 1st Screenshot to HCT-IA-01-CER then it needs to = image 1 in the 2nd Screenshot ( Green Nozzle) and if the CODE changes in the 1st Screenshot to
FCT-01-CER the it need to = Image 2 in the 2nd Screenshot (Red Nozzle), BUT if the CODE in the 1st Screenshot only changes From HCT-IA-01-CER to HCT-IA-03-CER then it still needs to = image 1 in the 2nd Screenshot ( Green Nozzle)

Hope it makes better sense now. :)

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Subhash Chand

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back