Aggregate if?

jwazza343

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi so I'm basically a bit stuck and was wondering if anyone could be of help. I've built a dynamic workbook that is constantly changing and downloading data from another source online. Because of this there are often errors with #DIV/0 and #VALUE. It also needs to be filtered so am using a lot of Match and Index functions.

This is a general formula I've been using:

Excel Formula:
 =(((INDEX($D$50:$D$99,MATCH("Variable 1",$A$50:$A$99,0))*((AGGREGATE(5,6,((INDEX($E:$E,MATCH("Variable 1",$A:$A,0)):((INDEX($R:$R,MATCH("Variable 1",$A:$A,0)))))))))/(((INDEX(E:E,MATCH("Variable 1",$A:$A,0))))))))

For certain variables the data source is pulling up (true) but negative numbers which so id like to replace the ((AGGREGATE(5,6,((INDEX($E:$E,MATCH("P/AFFO (FWD)",$A:$A,0)):((INDEX($R:$R,MATCH("P/AFFO (FWD)",$A:$A,0))))))))) with a formula that pulls the minimum positive number and ignore negative numbers from the E:R row corresponding to the correct variable but also ignores errors? basically if it was possible id add an aggregate if positive but this doesn't seem possible?

Any help would be appreciated and i know i haven't explained this very well and do apologise but hope this makes sense.

Last edited by a moderator:

Excel Facts

What is =ROMAN(40) in Excel?
The Roman numeral for 40 is XL. Bill "MrExcel" Jelen's 40th book was called MrExcel XL.
Maybe share some sample data too via the XL2BB add-on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peppernaut

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back