Ask a stupid question...

Global warming - I can't remember the last time I saw the sun come out :)

Still on the subject of insects, if a fly loses its wings, should it be called a walk?

Excel Facts

Can a formula spear through sheets?
Use =SUM(January:December!E7) to sum E7 on all of the sheets from January through December
Depends how far you can throw him.

Why is it that only the South can bend upward to deny the squish of Ralph?

Because the North has chosen to keep it PG.

If the fire was always burning since the world was turning, is it possible that's what's causing global warming?

Because the North has chosen to keep it PG.

If the fire was always burning since the world was turning, is it possible that's what's causing global warming?

Of course, what do you think that big flaming thing in the sky is doin.

Is my question stupid?

Question...what question ??

If you plan to fail, and achieve that plan.....does that make you a success ??

if you fail to success in a plan to fail to success, then failure of success is success!

They say "you might catch a cold", but I've never caught it before, how do I catch it?

I think you will find that is a misprint! You might catch a cod if you go ocean fishing, however I generally get mine from the frozen food section at Tesco.

Would you give your right arm to be ambidextrous?

I don't give any one anything, even if i did, you want me to cut my arm and stick my hand directly to my shoulder (yuk), of course not!

Why is the moon green?

Sorry to disappoint, but contrary to popular myth, the moon is NOT made of green cheese. No, the truth as to why the moon is green is because it is actually made of an iron framework clad with pure copper sheet. When it was first manufactured in 1875 it would have been, typically, copper-brown in colour. But now, after many years of exposure to the elements the moon's surface has developed a natural bluish green patina, called verdigris. Unlike New York's famous Statue of Liberty, which as any fool knows, IS made of green cheese!

For this next question please refer to post #306 of this thread or any of the other 8,000 + posts by Michael M
It concerns me that the dog hasn't moved so much as an eyelid since I started posting on this site.

Should the moderators call in a veterinary and have it checked over?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COOT

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back