winds

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 365
  2. 2019
Platform
  1. Windows
  2. MacOS
Hello. I was wondering, is there was a way that I could maybe press some button, or some macro, that would allow the excel file to highlight all rows across all sheets in a workbook.

For example, I want row 14 or row 20 highlighted, but for all sheets. So, with some one button click I could highlight row 14, or row 20 respectively for all sheets.

Thank you very much for the help and assistance.

Edit: I imagine one way this could be achieved is by having a fixed column say in column A for all sheets with fixed numbers say 1 - 50, and the macro would highlight all the rows for all sheets based on the desired number. I don't have a clue on how this could be done though.

Excel Facts

Add Bullets to Range
Select range. Press Ctrl+1. On Number tab, choose Custom. Type Alt+7 then space then @ sign (using 7 on numeric keypad)
Hello. I was wondering, is there was a way that I could maybe press some button, or some macro, that would allow the excel file to highlight all rows across all sheets in a workbook.

For example, I want row 14 or or row 20 highlighted, but for all sheets. So, with some one button click I could highlight row 14, or row 20 respectively for all sheets.

Thank you very much for the help and assistance.
you can do it with vba but just group all sheets and select all the ranges that you want to highlight and change fill color, all selected sheets will highlighted too

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bes000

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back