Automatically Show Numbers of Last 12 Weeks

adamas

Hey there, guys!

I'm trying to come up with a formula that would show week numbers of last 12 weeks. So in case of less than 12 calendar weeks passed it would start countdown with week 1 and show up to current week -1, and in case of more than 12 weeks - simply show recent 12 weeks (minus current one). There's an example file attached.

I'd really appreciate any suggestions, since this one got me stumbled a bit? :)

Example file here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4vs622kgbv...bers.xlsx?dl=0

Last edited by a moderator:

Excel Facts

How to fill five years of quarters?
Type 1Q-2023 in a cell. Grab the fill handle and drag down or right. After 4Q-2023, Excel will jump to 1Q-2024. Dash can be any character.
Note that a lot of people either can't or won't download workbooks from untrusted sources.

If you follow the HTML Maker link in my sig you'll be able to post a screen shot(s).

Upvote 0
Note that a lot of people either can't or won't download workbooks from untrusted sources.

If you follow the HTML Maker link in my sig you'll be able to post a screen shot(s).
Well, with all due respect, but if I can't attach a 8 kilobyte file, what am I supposed to do here exactly?
Many thanks in any case, I'll try to use that HTML Maker thing, but frankly-speaking that's not the most user-friendly way to do this.

Upvote 0

Book1
BCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWX
2What I'm lookin for
3A formula to be filled in all 12 cells that would
4Always display the most recent 12 weeks (less/minus current one) dynamically, simply showing number of each of passed weeks
5In cases if number of current weeks is less than 12, it would automatically display available weeks and leave other cells blank (example A and B). Meaning in this case it should not count down below week 1 (e.g. not show 52, 51, etc)
11Result formula should show at various points in time:
13A)At Calendar Week 5 (current week should be exluded):
16B)At Calendar Week 10 (current week excluded):
19C)At Calendar Week 14 (current week excluded):
22D)At Calendar Week 52 (current week excluded)
Sheet1

Upvote 0
Well, with all due respect, but if I can't attach a 8 kilobyte file, what am I supposed to do here exactly?
Many thanks in any case, I'll try to use that HTML Maker thing, but frankly-speaking that's not the most user-friendly way to do this.

I never said you couldn't. I just pointed out that you limit your potential audience. For instance, my corporate settings don't allow me to access file sharing sites.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yesitisasport

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back