bold the text in textbox in vba

sujin_sam

"Server Response Load Time - 2020 Peak Event Profile (Black Friday):" & vbCr & "As a customer, I want to receive a response within the maximum acceptable wait time throughout the Black Friday peak event period so that I can make timely purchases before stock runs out and I don't get frustrated and find another site." & vbCr & vbCr & "Server Response Load Time - 2020 High, Normal & Low Load Profiles:"

I have this text in textbox in vba, i need to bold "Server Response Load Time - 2020 Peak Event Profile (Black Friday):" value and "Server Response Load Time - 2020 High, Normal & Low Load Profiles:" value,

someone help me with this case?

Excel Facts

Whats the difference between CONCAT and CONCATENATE?
The newer CONCAT function can reference a range of cells. =CONCATENATE(A1,A2,A3,A4,A5) becomes =CONCAT(A1:A5)
Where is the textbox located and how was it created?

Upvote 0
I have this text in textbox in vba, i need to bold "Server Response Load Time - 2020 Peak Event Profile (Black Friday):" value and "Server Response Load Time - 2020 High, Normal & Low Load Profiles:" value,
As far as I know, all the text within a TextBox must be formatted the same (that is, you cannot format part of the text different from the rest of the text).

Upvote 0
but rick,,my supervisor said it could be done,,i have seen some other forums too,,they said the same thing u did

Upvote 0
but rick,,my supervisor said it could be done,,i have seen some other forums too,,they said the same thing u did
I honestly do not think your supervisor is correct. In the compiled version of Visual Basic (back in the late 1990's, early 2000's), there was a Rich TextBox control that allowed text to be formatted differently, but I am almost positive that control will not work within the VBA world that Excel uses.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gunars

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back