Book sample files

tonyp17

I have just purchased 3 books and was expecting to find sample files available for each but am unable to find mention in any of the books. Hopefully they are available and that you can point me in the right direction.

The books are:

1. Excel 2010 in Depth

2. Charts and Graphs for Excel 2010

3. Business Analysis for Excel 2010.

Thank you

PS The Acknowledgements page in your 2007 version of Charts and Graphs said you had written 2,500 pages in 2006. It seems you must have beaten that this year! How do you do it?

Excel Facts

Lock one reference in a formula
Need 1 part of a formula to always point to the same range? use $ signs: $V$2:$Z$99 will always point to V2:Z99, even after copying
No, it's a spammer. Please ignore that reply. I'm taking it off.

Hi Bill

Thank you very much for the links; all successfully downloaded and extracted. Should I have spotted these in the books somewhere?

I really enjoy your style of writing and the technical knowledge you put across. These books will keep me quiet and hopefully help to answer some of the challenges presented to me in my role as Finance Director and developer of BI reports.

Kind regards

Tony Phillips
Business Information Director
Gerald Simonds Healthcare Ltd
Aylesbury, England

I don't know about the third book in your list (it is one of the few MrExcel books that I do not have) but I can give an answer about the other two.
Normally with Que books you can register the book and get access to bonus material - doing this for Excel 2010 In Depth would now give you a download link for the sample files. It is not entirely clear in the book but the 'clue' is in the paragraph "Reader Services" on the page before the Introduction.
For Charts and Graphs for Excel 2010, again not very clear, but the link reference will be found near the top of page 439.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookie2956

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back