Cannot scroll to bottom of Scroll Area.

smiley3141

Board Regular
I have a sheet that has data in the range A1:K1077. I set the scroll area in VBA to "A1:K1078". This macro runs each time I activate the tab. The first time it runs, I can see the whole scroll area. After that it cuts me off and I cannot scroll down and see the last 7 or 8 lines. I have increased the scroll area all the way up to row 1300, and this does not resolve the problem. Does anyone know what the problem might be and a possible solution?

I have thought of hiding all the rows below 1078, but when I set the scroll area to the first 1078 rows and hid the bottom, it allowed me to scroll past the bottom and see a blank gray area. I do not want that.

It is getting late here, so if you respond it might take a while for me to get back to you.

Thanks for any help you can offer me.

You would have to use the scroll bar to reach the bottom. Or change the mouse wheel's number of lines to scroll to 1.

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Move date out one month or year
Use =EDATE(A2,1) for one month later. Use EDATE(A2,12) for one year later.
Andrew, sorry about the delay. Also, I was tired and gave you some bad information the other night. PS_Unhide is currently 10:1064 and PS_Hide is 833:1051. Hope that answers all your questions and you can figure out what is going on.

Parara - thanks for the information regarding the mouse wheel number. Unfortunately, this cannot be my problem, since I tried extending the scroll area a couple hundred extra rows and it did not help.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freestuffman

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back