Cell range with formulas copying but not capturing referenced data in new sheet

debbw

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
First - THANK YOU to the ones who helped last fall with setting up the original sheet. I've run into a situation where I need to copy a set of rows w/formulas to different workbooks (all references are the same, etc.). I've tried everything I know to do. Everything copies just fine, but it doesn't pick up the already entered data to give me individual pitcher information (but I can see the overall combined total of all pitchers).

1. The sheet was protected (so the user cannot manipulate the formulas). Unprotected here for editing purposes
2. One cell referenced an incorrect cell (this has been since fixed)
3. When copying the new range to other workbooks/worksheets, the referenced data captures correctly for a split second, then shows all "0's" (range a15:I15 - a3010:i3010)
4. Rows 1:12 do not update when copying new (but same) info to new sheet, BUT, if one MANUALLY enters data, the stats for each pitcher is updated. (same thing happens when copying data Row 12:3010)
5. I've seen a formula error (cells referencing empty cells), but that shouldn't matter
6. links from copying from source are nonexistent (this is a good thing - we don't want that)

In short, how can we fix the upper section to capture the data from the lower section so stats show properly?? Hopefully, you can see what I'm talking about below... :)

Thanks in advance for your expert knowledge!
Debbie

Pitch Chart update 4-27-22.xlsx
G
Game1
Cell Formulas
RangeFormula
G7G7=IFERROR(COUNTIFS($B$15:$B$3010,"*Dismukes",$F$15:$F$3010,"Y",$H$15:$H$3010,"C*"),0)
Named Ranges
NameRefers ToCells
Strike=Game1!$H$15:$H$480G7

Excel Facts

Control Word Wrap
Press Alt+Enter to move to a new row in a cell. Lets you control where the words wrap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aides

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back