1. Select data, chart wizard, bar chart (first type in selection area)
2. Format y-axis (in middle of chart), patterns tab, Tickmark labels=LOW
3. Rt-clk on x-axis, format Number to Custom 0%;0%;0%
4. Stretch chart to see all values.
5. If desired, rt-clk on a bar, format series, options, change settings.
Hope this helps you with the situation. Please note, for "mirror" displays, one series has to be negative, while the other is positive.
Plot the data series twice. Then, move one of the plotted series to the secondary axis (in the chart, double-click the series, then select the Axis tab, and in there select the option for Secondary Axis).
Is it possible to creat a bar chart and mirror the values to the left of the Y axis , as well as the right.