Code needed to Delete Row automatically

canam

Board Regular
I am trying to create a real time process monitoring chart in Excel. I will start with a worksheet with only a chart and no data. When the process starts a value will automatically be sent to Excel from an outside gauge. The first 927 values will fill in the chart and be located in cells B15:B942. Once the chart is full, values will continue to be sent every 2 to 3 seconds by the gauge.

What I would like to do is whenever a new value is sent to cell B943 I want the first row, 15, to be deleted automatically and then cell B943 selected again so that is where the next value goes. The reason I need the entire row deleted is because there is additional data that is sent with the number that also needs to be removed. I would also like to create a start and stop button for this macro. This macro will have to be fairly fast since the data is coming so quickly. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Excel Facts

How to show all formulas in Excel?
Press Ctrl+` to show all formulas. Press it again to toggle back to numbers. The grave accent is often under the tilde on US keyboards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andyg666

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back