Code needed to Delete Row automatically

canam

Board Regular
I am trying to create a real time process monitoring chart in Excel. I will start with a worksheet with only a chart and no data. When the process starts a value will automatically be sent to Excel from an outside gauge. The first 927 values will fill in the chart and be located in cells B15:B942. Once the chart is full, values will continue to be sent every 2 to 3 seconds by the gauge.

What I would like to do is whenever a new value is sent to cell B943 I want the first row, 15, to be deleted automatically and then cell B943 selected again so that is where the next value goes. The reason I need the entire row deleted is because there is additional data that is sent with the number that also needs to be removed. I would also like to create a start and stop button for this macro. This macro will have to be fairly fast since the data is coming so quickly. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Pivot Table Drill Down
Double-click any number in a pivot table to create a new report showing all detail rows that make up that number

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ManuW