Code or something else to extract data

Kim B

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 365
Hello again. I need a code that extracts the data from G3 and J3 from all tabs labeled "by Store Data Pull x-xx". G3 represent forecast and J3 represents actual counts. The data will be used to in a pivot table to compare Forecast to Actual by day which is represented by the "by Store Data Pull x-xx". There may be another way to accomplish this task other than a code, so all suggestions are welcome. Each day of the month has its own tab "by Store Data Pull x-xx" tab.

1711040254297.png

The end result will land in a worksheet called Pivot data where Column A = Forecast and Column B will = Actual

1711041449016.png

Thank you

Attachments

• 1711040229716.png
    1711040229716.png
    5.6 KB · Views: 1

Excel Facts

Get help while writing formula
Click the italics "fx" icon to the left of the formula bar to open the Functions Arguments dialog. Help is displayed for each argument.
have you looked at this thread and then adapted it to your needs?

Upvote 0
Hello again. I need a code that extracts the data from G3 and J3 from all tabs labeled "by Store Data Pull x-xx". G3 represent forecast and J3 represents actual counts. The data will be used to in a pivot table to compare Forecast to Actual by day which is represented by the "by Store Data Pull x-xx". There may be another way to accomplish this task other than a code, so all suggestions are welcome. Each day of the month has its own tab "by Store Data Pull x-xx" tab.

View attachment 108803

The end result will land in a worksheet called Pivot data where Column A = Forecast and Column B will = Actual

View attachment 108804

Thank you
I took a look at the code you suggested but unfortunately, I am not adverse in writing code. I need the result to populate on a worksheet labeled Pivot Data and I only need the macro to look at those sheets labeled "by Store Data Pull x-xx tabs. There are quite few tabs in this workbook so to narrow down only those sheets that I need the data from would help the macro work better.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anshu121

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back