College Football Formula Help

bamafootball

I already have a spread sheet with a formula to match the cells on that particular row. To explain how the spreadsheet works, I have Column A to display the Date and Column B to display Team vs. Team. Columns A & B are manually typed in and play no significant role in the spread sheet. The columns C - R have names of the Team that the person thinks will win the game. There is a point column in row 2 under the persons name to calculate how many times they choose the right team. The winner column on Column S is where you type in who won the game and once that is typed in it will highlight that team on that row in yellow and then add a point under the persons name if they chose the correct team (the Formula is: =SUMPRODUCT(--(ISNUMBER(MATCH(C$3:C$52,$S$3:$S$52,0)))). My problem is, there are 2 black rows (22 & 23) where I put Changes to Picks this week. I would like to move that down to row 28 & 29. I would also like to extend the games down to row 60 since they have expanded the SEC into playing more games. I can't remember what I did. Can someone help me figure this out? I'm sure it is a pretty simple fix. Thanks Guys,

One more thing, how to you upload your excel file to this forum? I am using Excel 2010.

Scott

Last edited:

Excel Facts

Excel Joke
Why can't spreadsheets drive cars? They crash too often!
Now that I think about it, I have conditional formatting involved. However it is disabled. I am using Excel 2013 not Excel 2010. How do I enable conditional formatting?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmaske

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back