Compiling Mastersheet from multiple worksheets

Scylint

Hi Guys,

I've some basic understanding of Macros and VB but this is too complex for me so I'm hoping one of the kind souls here can help me with a solution.
I've got a workbook with multiple worksheets that tracks our Vendors for each company, there are 5 Worksheets in total, each for a different division in our group.
Some of the vendors are duplicates, some are unique. Each worksheet is setup the same way, 2 columns, starting at Row 12, column A is the Vendor Code for that division IE: GRE001 and Column B is the vendor name, IE: Gregg's distributors.

What I'm trying to do is create one master list (that can update automatically/manually)

This master list would contain the Vendor names down Column A, without duplicates. In columns B - F we would populate the Vendor Code for that division, only IF that division had an account with that Vendor. Thus, at a glance, the master list tells me which companies in TOTAL we have accounts with and which division(s) have purchasing power at that vendor.

Does this seem possible?
Any help is appreciated.

Excel Facts

Can a formula spear through sheets?
Use =SUM(January:December!E7) to sum E7 on all of the sheets from January through December

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catterz66

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back