Complete Summary Table with data from multiple sheets

pioshelby1980com

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi and happy new year!!!

I am looking to populate a summary sheet from a series of sheets within the same workbook.

Summary.png

The summary sheet has the values completed above in cells D6 to G8. I am looking to be able to run a routine that will scan the other sheets in the workbook and complete the summary table. The number of sheets can change as time goes on and more get added.

Each Sheet.png

The first sheet above contains the data in cells L30 to O33. This can change over time and in each sheet as more sections get added to the sheet. The format remains the same though so the cells can be found relative to those that contain the strings located in cells D30 to D33. Can the "Templates" sheet be excluded?

The number of sheets can change over time so I was thinking about a routine that can be run every time someone adds a new sheet. I think that is the simplest way of doing it.

Below is a link to the file on Dropbox.
Project Costs_Working_File BD 1.xlsm

I would appreciate your help with this please.

Regards,
B.

Excel Facts

What is the fastest way to copy a formula?
If A2:A50000 contain data. Enter a formula in B2. Select B2. Double-click the Fill Handle and Excel will shoot the formula down to B50000.
Thanks Jan, but I am looking for a simpler way to do it as those using it do not have the technical ability to complete that.

Upvote 0
You could set it up so the user would never have to touch it, just save and click refresh all.

Upvote 0
I don't see why? Power Query is perfectly capable of getting your data from the numbered sheets into the right shape.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmaske

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back