Conditional formating (with range) but instead of the color/formating of the certain cell to get values inside the matching cells in the range?

aircarrier

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello everyone,
this is my first time here, didn't know such a great community exists. Usually I was struggling on my own in MS Excel.

I need the help since I need to figure out how to place certain values (which will be manually written in table section with 5 headers) in the appropriate calendar range e.g for 2 year (24 months) template that's prepared starting from the date when the contract is made.
We will have 5 checkups and date when they will happen and who will be executing or what percentage is needed (not yet clear but somehing of those two).
So each of 5 checkup needs to be placed inside the matching month in "calendar" and place the value that is inside that checkup month descripion counting the date when contract is placed.

Screenshot 2024-01-26 155823.png

I honestly don't know how to do it.

I have already prepared Conditional formatting (with range and that matches months) with coloring and got idea if the same is possible but instead of the color/formating of the certain cell to get values inside the matching cells in the range? This would solve it but I guess that it's not possible.

Thanks to everyone in advance that helps with this

Excel Facts

Does the VLOOKUP table have to be sorted?
No! when you are using an exact match, the VLOOKUP table can be in any order. Best-selling items at the top is actually the best.
Left part in the image is how it should look like after it is populated from the data from the right.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmaske

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back