CONDITIONAL FORMATTING

verluc

Well-known Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2002
Messages
1,451
I have copied a macro from Ivan MOALA:
http://www.mrexcel.com/hof001.php

It doesn't work for me.However I can see the result in the toolbar:Formatting > Conditional formatting > Formula is TRUE with the right colour.
but when I see the sheet, I get no colour .
This seems very difficult to become a solution on this,because I have many times ask this on this board.
Can somebody give me a solution?
Many,many thanks
 

Excel Facts

Create a chart in one keystroke
Select the data and press Alt+F1 to insert a default chart. You can change the default chart to any chart type

verluc

Well-known Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2002
Messages
1,451
On 2002-09-02 06:08, verluc wrote:
I have copied a macro from Ivan MOALA:
http://www.mrexcel.com/hof001.php

It doesn't work for me.However I can see the result in the toolbar:Formatting > Conditional formatting > Formula is TRUE with the right colour.
but when I see the sheet, I get no colour .
This seems very difficult to become a solution on this,because I have many times ask this on this board.
Can somebody give me a solution?
Many,many thanks
Mmmmm !!! No reaction?
 

Ian Mac

MrExcel MVP
Joined
Feb 20, 2002
Messages
1,174
On 2002-09-03 00:32, verluc wrote:
On 2002-09-02 06:08, verluc wrote:
I have copied a macro from Ivan MOALA:
http://www.mrexcel.com/hof001.php

It doesn't work for me.However I can see the result in the toolbar:Formatting > Conditional formatting > Formula is TRUE with the right colour.
but when I see the sheet, I get no colour .
This seems very difficult to become a solution on this,because I have many times ask this on this board.
Can somebody give me a solution?
Many,many thanks
Mmmmm !!! No reaction?

I believe you haven't received an answer as you have clearly defined what it is you require.

I have tried Ivan's method and it work fine for me, the instruction are quite clear.

Can you tell us what it is you need and what about the code isn't working?
 

verluc

Well-known Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2002
Messages
1,451
On 2002-09-03 02:17, Ian Mac wrote:
On 2002-09-03 00:32, verluc wrote:
On 2002-09-02 06:08, verluc wrote:
I have copied a macro from Ivan MOALA:
http://www.mrexcel.com/hof001.php

It doesn't work for me.However I can see the result in the toolbar:Formatting > Conditional formatting > Formula is TRUE with the right colour.
but when I see the sheet, I get no colour .
This seems very difficult to become a solution on this,because I have many times ask this on this board.
Can somebody give me a solution?
Many,many thanks
Mmmmm !!! No reaction?

I believe you haven't received an answer as you have clearly defined what it is you require.

I have tried Ivan's method and it work fine for me, the instruction are quite clear.

Can you tell us what it is you need and what about the code isn't working?
Hi Ian,

What I want to do is, use this macro in a
football league.
Is works not in my excel program,so to make a test I have copied this macro in a total new workbook with one sheet.
When I run this macro in that new workbook I see no colours appear.
When I see to the toolbar > conditional formatting, I can see Fromula = TRUE and the colour 36 (light yellow).When I press OK nothing happens in my sheet.
The question is : why get I no colours in my sheet?
Thanks for reply.
 

Ian Mac

MrExcel MVP
Joined
Feb 20, 2002
Messages
1,174

ADVERTISEMENT

Are you placing it in the Worksheet module, NOT a Standard or ThisWorkbook?
I assume you are as you say the Conditional Formatting is correct.

It does work fine for me though.
You can send the book to me if you want.
 

verluc

Well-known Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2002
Messages
1,451
On 2002-09-03 03:05, Ian Mac wrote:
Are you placing it in the Worksheet module, NOT a Standard or ThisWorkbook?
I assume you are as you say the Conditional Formatting is correct.

It does work fine for me though.
You can send the book to me if you want.
Hi Ian,

I have send you my workbook via e-mail.
Thanks for this possibility.
If you prefer,you can answer via this board.
So long.
 

Ian Mac

MrExcel MVP
Joined
Feb 20, 2002
Messages
1,174

ADVERTISEMENT

On 2002-09-03 03:16, verluc wrote:
On 2002-09-03 03:05, Ian Mac wrote:
Are you placing it in the Worksheet module, NOT a Standard or ThisWorkbook?
I assume you are as you say the Conditional Formatting is correct.

It does work fine for me though.
You can send the book to me if you want.
Hi Ian,

I have send you my workbook via e-mail.
Thanks for this possibility.
If you prefer,you can answer via this board.
So long.

Hi, thank but it was really helpful to send me a workbook with protection :biggrin:.
Project unveiwable message.
 

verluc

Well-known Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2002
Messages
1,451
On 2002-09-03 03:36, Ian Mac wrote:
On 2002-09-03 03:16, verluc wrote:
On 2002-09-03 03:05, Ian Mac wrote:
Are you placing it in the Worksheet module, NOT a Standard or ThisWorkbook?
I assume you are as you say the Conditional Formatting is correct.

It does work fine for me though.
You can send the book to me if you want.
Hi Ian,

I have send you my workbook via e-mail.
Thanks for this possibility.
If you prefer,you can answer via this board.
So long.

Hi, thank but it was really helpful to send me a workbook with protection :biggrin:.
Project unveiwable message.
Hi Ian,

What do you mean with : Project inveiwable message?Is my workbook not protected?
Thanks
 

verluc

Well-known Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2002
Messages
1,451
On 2002-09-03 04:31, verluc wrote:
On 2002-09-03 03:36, Ian Mac wrote:
On 2002-09-03 03:16, verluc wrote:
On 2002-09-03 03:05, Ian Mac wrote:
Are you placing it in the Worksheet module, NOT a Standard or ThisWorkbook?
I assume you are as you say the Conditional Formatting is correct.

It does work fine for me though.
You can send the book to me if you want.
Hi Ian,

I have send you my workbook via e-mail.
Thanks for this possibility.
If you prefer,you can answer via this board.
So long.

Hi, thank but it was really helpful to send me a workbook with protection :biggrin:.
Project unveiwable message.
Hi Ian,

What do you mean with : Project inveiwable message?Is my workbook not protected?
Thanks
Hi Ian,
Is this a difficult one?
 

verluc

Well-known Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2002
Messages
1,451
On 2002-09-04 04:40, verluc wrote:
On 2002-09-03 04:31, verluc wrote:
On 2002-09-03 03:36, Ian Mac wrote:
On 2002-09-03 03:16, verluc wrote:
On 2002-09-03 03:05, Ian Mac wrote:
Are you placing it in the Worksheet module, NOT a Standard or ThisWorkbook?
I assume you are as you say the Conditional Formatting is correct.

It does work fine for me though.
You can send the book to me if you want.
Hi Ian,

I have send you my workbook via e-mail.
Thanks for this possibility.
If you prefer,you can answer via this board.
So long.

Hi, thank but it was really helpful to send me a workbook with protection :biggrin:.
Project unveiwable message.
Hi Ian,

What do you mean with : Project inveiwable message?Is my workbook not protected?
Thanks
Hi Ian,
Is this a difficult one?
This is my last call to all excel experts who knows something from macro's.
Can someone give me a solution why I get no colours on the sheet,
Thanks in advance.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
1,144,510
Messages
5,724,774
Members
422,576
Latest member
kayth891

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Top