Consolidating

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Legacy 509827

Hi,

I have a monthly excel file where each tab represents a day of data. Eh. 1 tab = 1st Jan, 2nd tab = 2nd Jan

Is there a way to consolidate this data into one spreadsheet but showing the breakdown of each day at the same time?

Column 1 = 1st Jan data, Column 2 = 2nd Jan data

Excel Facts

What do {} around a formula in the formula bar mean?
{Formula} means the formula was entered using Ctrl+Shift+Enter signifying an old-style array formula.
So presumably there's only one column of data in each sheet? And where is that data - column A, is there a header row, is the header row in row #1? It would be very helpful if you provided a sample of your sheets using the XL2BB add in, or alternatively share your file via Google Drive, Dropbox or similar file sharing platform.

Upvote 0
1697368318433.png

This is a snapshot of the sheet, each worksheet is a day. I would have liked to pull the 3rd column from each worksheet into a blank worksheet. But not just totals, I would have like to see the breakdown of each day then the total at the end. Anyway I could do this quickly?

Upvote 0
Can't copy from an image - could you please provide a sample of your sheets using the XL2BB add in, or alternatively share your file via Google Drive, Dropbox or similar file sharing platform.
When you say column 3, do you mean the 'No. of Batches produced' column? And then do you mean just from whatever row that header is in? Are they constants in those cells in column C or are they formulas - in which case do you just want the values copied? If you just copied column 3, the figures would be meaningless without the labels in column A - how would you want to compensate for that? What sort of header would you want in the consolidated sheet to show the day?

Upvote 0
It would be best if you could post a sample of what you want your final consolidated sheet to look like.

Upvote 0
No. I’m not sharing the file, just thought this forum would have been able to share possible options for ME to try. I just basically want to pull that column from each tab into a blank spreadsheet, seems like you don’t know given all the explanations…so no worries. Thanks though! I’d google it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaagu

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back