Convert formulas into a code & get the extract

RAJESH1960

Banned for repeated rules violations
Office Version
  1. 2019
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello guys,
I have created this new app with the help of formulas. I need your expertise to get the result in the extract sheet as shown in the workbook by converting the formulas into code. The details are in the workbook Data sheet. Thank you in advance.
The date in column B is actually the starting Date to be posted first in the extract sheet.
Loading Google Sheets

Last edited:
First row is 12 and it is displaying only 1 row. Second is 1 and it is displaying 1 and so on. So the extract starts from row3 instead of row 2. The amounts are posted in the right columns but the number of rows is to be edited. Change the number of rows in the row 2 then you will notice the issue.

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Quick Sum
Select a range of cells. The total appears in bottom right of Excel screen. Right-click total to add Max, Min, Count, Average.
I didn't expect you to be awake. Take a break man. Go to sleep. You will be able to solve it in a minute once you get your sleep. It always happens with me. When I am working without a break to get the final solution it never happens but once a get a good sleep, the solution is not far when you try it out first thing in the morning.

Upvote 0
JohnnyL. fyi, The issue mentioned in post #17 is solved. I replace K with L in this line of code and it worked correct.
Rich (BB code):
    DataFormulaStartColumn = "L"                                                                                                ' <-- Set this to the column letter where the formulas start
The issues mentioned in the workbook, of that the last one too is solved.
I added at the end of the code this line
Rich (BB code):
    Call Extract.Extract
The rest of the issues are pending as mentioned in the workbook.

Upvote 0
JohnnyL. fyi, The issue mentioned in post #17 is solved. I replace K with L in this line of code and it worked correct.
Rich (BB code):
    DataFormulaStartColumn = "L"                                                                                                ' <-- Set this to the column letter where the formulas start

You ask me to comment the code, I even put an arrow in the comment to draw your attention and you still initially missed it.  :rolleyes:
Rich (BB code):

Upvote 0
The rest of the issues are pending as mentioned in the workbook.

Not sure what issues you are referring to.

I did see a problem that will need to be addressed, You haven't mentioned how you want the row setting of '7' and how to handle row setting of '120'.

Upvote 0
I was going to try out today the 120 rows by going through your code - case is 120.
120 rows is first date mentioned in Data Sheet and fill down 60 rows and row 61 + 3 till the count is 120 rows.

Upvote 0
I am glad to see you back safe and sound. :)

Upvote 0
1. As the cell A2 is a formula, apply the formula with the help of a code in that cell, Resize the cells in column A in Data sheet with column B.
2. Once all the above is corrected then Sort the date of extract sheet - sort by Date > oldest to newest > add level > Line > smallest to largest.

Upvote 0
I was going to try out today the 120 rows by going through your code - case is 120.
120 rows is first date mentioned in Data Sheet and fill down 60 rows and row 61 + 3 till the count is 120 rows.
You covered part of '120', you want to add 3 days to the start date for the second set of 60, but you didn't say how you want the dates to be incremented for each row.

You didn't mention any details for '7' rows.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jesski

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back