Convert from dot to comma - Listvalues - Not a question

XL-Dennis

On Error Goto Exit
This message was edited by XL-Dennis on 2002-11-14 17:10

Excel Facts

Can Excel fill bagel flavors?
You can teach Excel a new custom list. Type the list in cells, File, Options, Advanced, Edit Custom Lists, Import, OK
Hi Dennis

The PM translaed is a trying to be cleaver PM to say here is another PM with no message, silly stff, nothing in it bar sticking his fingers up at you - thats an english translation from an American talk who happen to speak english i add, im english i do not speak anerican, in school US guys learn english but US guy as do UK and sweedish and any other nationality have meaning to simple english.

This i say is a sware work in text - i hope thats understandable.

Like i say Mark W has done this before even to MVPs wo are pals of mine and have told me, Ive had issues with mark a few times and saying that i wil add he is very good at a lot of Excel look at his VBA thats my point he can produce some of the finest post on this site i just wish he did these all the time and we all could learn from him - very sad.

The US is aout to attack Iraq, maybe March if my UK contacts are correct - and UK will be side b side and UK guys are getting called up, and i know US guys will to, so lets hope in defence of the free world of dmocracy * as Presendent Bush * says shows sence and these guys giing their lives understand that we are friends.

I know many US guys and my name comes from Texas, check there buggest national hero David ****et (not spelt correctly i know - in sorry) and im from one of these

Its very sad i have to post this but MAYBE i - my family has allowed texas to be a state of the US and not a migration of mexico back in 1836 at the Alamo

VERY SAD!! possibley a felow cuntry man back down the ages treat the defennder of his HOME like this

Like i say Mark W has little respect!!! Something i have to every man who wants to be a friend of me, but in not so good as a non friend..

Come on Mark W you have run like a few MVP to the MVP forumn, yo know as well as i do i could easy get you post and plaster it all over this site, some MYP will send it to me, they normally do.

So be careful what you say, the board has ears.....

Like i say its in the question on the board, as an invite to chat - you decline.

Of casues i know a few will not post im not expecting that - we have already chatted off line and many MVP agree with me, thats bit sad Mark W

Your a good guy i know - dont abuse guys - ploite help is all that help...

Come on buddy

Your friend

JITUK

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvine

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back