Copy and Paste Formula - every other cell

sunshinereel

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
  2. Mobile
Have a weekly sales sheet that has a worksheet (Total Cut Sales) with the individual orders and a worksheet to compile and total the sales, quantities and amounts by the week dates. Have a "data tab" (Sheet 4) with the dates listed and use those cells in my SUMIFS formula. The formula is as follows:

=IF(SUMIFS('Total Cut Sales'!$V$438:$V$1048576,'Total Cut Sales'!$C$438:$C$1048576,">="&Sheet4!$B$64,'Total Cut Sales'!$C$438:$C$1048576,"<="&Sheet4!$B$65)*-1>=1,SUMIFS('Total Cut Sales'!$V$438:$V$1048576,'Total Cut Sales'!$C$438:$C$1048576,">="&Sheet4!$B$64,'Total Cut Sales'!$C$438:$C$1048576,"<="&Sheet4!$B$65)*-1," ") *This Formula is for the week of 8/13.

What I am looking for is when I go to copy the formula from the columns containing week of 8/13 data and paste into columns for week 8/20 data; is there a way to make the "Sheet4!$B$64 add two so it is "Sheet4!$B$66? And also for the end date "Sheet4!$B$65 to Sheet4!$B$67? I took the absolute off the cell number but when I paste it adds one cell and not pulling the correct date.

Anyone have any suggestions? Is there an easier way or formula to complete this data pull?

Sheet 4 Snippit
1693492318900.png

The weekly total sheet
1693492585015.png

Excel Facts

Format cells as date
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+3 to format cells as date. (Shift 3 is the # sign which sort of looks like a small calendar).
Instead of looking back on sheet4 for the date, Sheet4!$B$65, use the date on the tab you're displaying. So 8/13 from column AW and whatever row it is in the second pic, displaysheet!AW$XX. Instead of Sheet4!$B$64 for the previous cutoff, displaysheet!AW$XX-6.

Upvote 0
Solution
Instead of looking back on sheet4 for the date, Sheet4!$B$65, use the date on the tab you're displaying. So 8/13 from column AW and whatever row it is in the second pic, displaysheet!AW$XX. Instead of Sheet4!$B$64 for the previous cutoff, displaysheet!AW$XX-6.
Thank you for the reply. Thought about this but then there is potential to grab an order twice, if I do not use the end date less one day? Maybe I can do the cell with end date and subtract one; -1?

Upvote 0
Thank you for the reply. Thought about this but then there is potential to grab an order twice, if I do not use the end date less one day? Maybe I can do the cell with end date and subtract one; -1?
Thank you for the thoughts and help! It worked and will save me so much time. I just subtracted 1 from the end date and it works.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anshu121

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back