Copy Cells to specific rows in another sheet

SpasticUnicorns

Hi all,

I've been trying to find some info on the best way to do this but I can't really find anything. I currently have created a sheet that if we input a part number it will populate cells with the price, description and relevant pat number for each supplier. I want to be able to add a button for each supplier that can open our purchase order sheet, take the values of the cells in price, description etc and insert them into the relevant row of the PO. If the first row is filled then go to the next and so forth. Is this even possible?

Thanks. The merged cells don't bother me, it's just something I was playing with before I was told to try this. The prices now won't show because of all that you've done but I can fix that. Essentially though I'm pretty much in the same spot as my #1 post.

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Create a Pivot Table on a Map
If your data has zip codes, postal codes, or city names, select the data and use Insert, 3D Map. (Found to right of chart icons).
If you can fix the formulas, I am working on the transfer code. I will need to have the correct data in the proper cells to make the code work for transfer either one supplier or the other to the PO sheet.

When formulas fixed, link to me and I will keep trudging on.

Howard

Upvote 0
Give these a try.

The formulas are not in place on the Price compare sheet so you have to hand enter for testing.

Once downloaded close the Order Form sheet, then enter stuff in both suppliers boxes for testing and the click one of the buttons.

That should open the Order form sheet and paste the info you had entered for the supplier.

Now you can click one and or the other, say click each a couple times and check the order form.

It has been slightly revamped so you will need to adjust the $$ formulas to suit.

May need some tweaking to suit your final needs, let me know what I can do or if it is not working for you.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2mvimzoyhsyx4f5/PRICE COMPARE TEST SHEET Drop Box.xlsm

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3odr8v6yhgs7vry/ORDER FORM TEST SHEET Drop Box.xlsm

Seem you have a workbook open macro on the order form book that gives an error. If it is not necessary you should delete it.

Howard

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
panjongshing

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back