copy data from sheet to another based on multiple criteria

MKLAQ

Office Version
  1. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
hi experts

this is the first post and I know what I request is very huge and may be very complicated but honestly, what I see in this forum there are many members help each other and I have no experience about the vba so what I want I have sheet contains many data for many customers and I have another sheet this should show the result for many standards

1 if I select the only from cell a1 the name should bring the data for this name from sheet "process

2 if I select the the cell a1 & a3 , b3 then bring all of the for this name which locates between two dates

3 if I select only a3,b3 then brings all of data for many names which locates between two dates

4 if I the cells a1,a2,a3 are empty should bring all of data

this is general explanation but I have more details in the file and how shows the result and how bring the values and calculate

if the explanation is not clear I'm ready to make clear more
I put simple sample in sheet "result" to understand how is the result
Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

thanks in advance

so if you don't understand me please inform me :)

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Select all contiguous cells
Pressing Ctrl+* (asterisk) will select the "current region" - all contiguous cells in all directions.
Do you want to bring back the balances from the BALANCES sheet only if the client already exists on the results sheet?

Upvote 0
yes to understand more this balances are from past year should transfer to add them to in currently year

Upvote 0
OK, but do you want to add the balances the first time you select a client or only after the client has already been selected once and then you select the same client again?

Upvote 0
add the balances the first time directly when I select the client then show and if there are updating then should just show the updating data

Upvote 0
if there are updating then should just show the updating data
Do you mean that if you update the balance in the BALANCE sheet, you want to update the balance on the result sheet?

Upvote 0
no no ! what I mean the updating if add a new data or changing in sheet "process " the updating is relating in sheet "process" to showing in sheet result when I search a client

Upvote 0
thanks and I appreciate for your effort but unfortunately about the balance it brings the date and client name and client number but it doesn't bring the value also if I select specific client it brings data but if I update the same name like add a new data or change in sheet "process" it doesn't updating when search again the same client in sheet"result"

Upvote 0
it doesn't bring the value
What value do you want to bring from the BALANCES sheet and where on the result sheet do you want to paste it?
if I update the same name like add a new data or change in sheet "process" it doesn't updating when search again the same client in sheet"result"
I selected Sanny in A1 and clicked the "Copy Data" button and this was the result:
MKLAQ-3.xlsm
ABCDEFGH
1SANNY
2FROM DATETO DATE
4FIRSTDEBITCREDITBALANCEcase
5025003000-500-500
7DATEINVOICE NUMBERCLIENT NUMBERCLIENT NAMEDESCRIBECONDITIONDEBITCREDIT
812/31/2017CLBS-1003SANNY
91/18/2018SAL-TR-103CLBS-1003SANNYINVOICE SELLENGDEFERRED PAYMENT2500
101/20/2018SAL-TR-103CLBS-1005SANNYPECEIPT VOUCHER 120002PAID3000
11BALANCE-500
result

Then I added another row of data for SANNY and clicked the button and the result was this:
MKLAQ-3.xlsm
ABCDEFGH
1SANNY
2FROM DATETO DATE
4FIRSTDEBITCREDITBALANCEcase
5025003000-500-500
7DATEINVOICE NUMBERCLIENT NUMBERCLIENT NAMEDESCRIBECONDITIONDEBITCREDIT
812/31/2017CLBS-1003SANNY
91/18/2018SAL-TR-103CLBS-1003SANNYINVOICE SELLENGDEFERRED PAYMENT2500
101/20/2018SAL-TR-103CLBS-1005SANNYPECEIPT VOUCHER 120002PAID3000
112/3/2018xxxxyyyySANNYzzzzPAID1000-500
12BALANCE
result

As you can see the data for SANNY was updated. Click here for your file.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dbomb1414

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back