Copy non empty cells from the dynamic range column and paste to the bottom of data in table

PitMax

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi,

I am looking for the VBA code that will copy non empty cells from the dynamic range column "N2:N" and paste values to the bottom of data in column A named "Record ID" within the table named "RecordsDate" which has the range A2:E100.
The column B "Date" in the Table contains VLOOKUP formula that search column A values and returns values from another worksheet. The same formula is in all cells in range B1:B100.
At the moment there are i.e. 48 records in column A.
The codes I found are adding lines below the table to fully empty lines A101,A102...., which are out of the formatted table range, and are not "vlookedup".
My ideal is the formula that will update (copy and paste) the records within the table range and find the first empty cell in column A i.e. A49

As alternative solution would be to keep the Table with the range that has non empty records in column A. In this case the macro should add records in column A, copy formula in column B and expand Table range across the columns A:E.

Excel Facts

Bring active cell back into view
Start at A1 and select to A9999 while writing a formula, you can't see A1 anymore. Press Ctrl+Backspace to bring active cell into view.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Hughes

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back