copy & paste data from multiple workbooks to new workbook in a folder

Ignesh

Hi,

I am trying to have a vb code for copy & paste data from multiple worksheets to new work book called as "ConsolidatedDetails". All multiple workbooks has three sheets each and macros have to copy & paste data from all three sheets. If there is no data in any of the three sheets it should ignore and move to the next file. Since the data is copying from multiple workbooks, the macro should be able to identify the last row in consolidated details and have to continue from all the files.

The data varies in all workbooks and file names are not constant. Based on the selection of files, the data has to be copied. I am using excel 2003 and the folder path is c:\trial\filename.xls

please let me know how I can do this.​

Excel Facts

Round to nearest half hour?
Use =MROUND(A2,"0:30") to round to nearest half hour. Use =CEILING(A2,"0:30") to round to next half hour.
'WORKBOOKS TO 1 SHEET STACKED
Here's a macro for collecting data from all files in a specific folder.

The parts of the code that need to be edited are colored to draw your attention.

You will want to add in the optional code at the bottom of that page to collect data from multiple sheets.

Upvote 0
yes it is working fine perfectly.

Where do I need to change if I need to copy the data from sheet1 to master1 and sheet 2 to master2. I am trying to trace it out but no luck in my favour.

Upvote 0
'WORKBOOKS W/MULTIPLE SHEETS MERGED INTO SHEETS IN CONSOLIDATION WORKBOOK
Here's a macro for collecting data from all sheets in all files in a specific folder merging into matching sheets.

The parts of the code that need to be edited are colored to draw your attention.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgharbawi

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back