Copy rows of data to another sheet if a cell in that row contains a date within a range.

dan653

Hi All,

I'd be very grateful for your help here....

I have a quotation log, with information a table... with columns from A to Q - in a sheet called Quote Log - BQH
Each week I must run a report with all new quotations and I have therefore set up a sheet called Summary and there is a start date (Cell H7) and an end date (Cell O7)

What i'd like to do is, copy all rows from the quote log that have a quote date (column C from Quote Log - BQH) into a new sheet called New RFQ's

It seems so straightforward but I cant figure out the formula.

Then taking it one step further - I've also made sheets called Won and also one called Lost - and I want to copy the data as above but only if the quote has been won into the won sheet or lost into the lost sheet. Won/Lost is listed in the Quote Log - BQH in column O.

Excel Facts

What is =ROMAN(40) in Excel?
The Roman numeral for 40 is XL. Bill "MrExcel" Jelen's 40th book was called MrExcel XL.
Hi dan653 - You might consider filtering the columns so that your could easily filter on column C for all rows that contain dates. Then you could copy those to the New RFQ sheet. Sorry if I don't completely understand your problem, but I thought this might help get your thread started. Good luck!

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quiet_Nectarine_

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back