Countif function

SanFranz

Office Version
  1. 2007
Hi All,
Could you please suggest how can I amend this formula whereby I can replace the part of countif(I10:I11:I13:I14:I16:I17:I18:I19:I20:I21:I28 as I would consider those as single cells rather than a series? In fact the cells in between the selection e.g. I12,I15 still applies the countif function and they shouldn't. In fact, if I replace the : with , the formula has too many conditions and I get stuck

=IF(SUM(L9:L21)*100+IF(SUM(COUNTIF(I10:I11:I13:I14:I16:I17:I18:I19:I20:I21:I28,'FATF Feb23'!B5:B17)),48,0)>48,48,((SUM(L9:L21)*100)))

Excel Facts

Excel motto
Not everything I do at work revolves around Excel. Only the fun parts.
Try to use more countifs in brackets in order to specify cells which you want to consider instead of using an array like I10:I28 since that includes the cells which you dont want to consider like I12,I15 and probably the cells after I21 to I27 too.

Upvote 0
Try to use more countifs in brackets in order to specify cells which you want to consider instead of using an array like I10:I28 since that includes the cells which you dont want to consider like I12,I15 and probably the cells after I21 to I27 too.
Thank you. I used that approach but still the result ends up in error...

Upvote 0
Can you use XL2BB to be able to share your minisheet easily? (until some veterans approach here, I could take a look :) )
Thank you. I used that approach but still the result ends up in error...

Upvote 0
Can you use XL2BB to be able to share your minisheet easily? (until some veterans approach here, I could take a look :) )
thank you. I'm new here and I have no idea where to locte XL2BB, actually I can update a spreadsheet with an update formula I would need to use..

Upvote 0
thank you. I'm new here and I have no idea where to locte XL2BB, actually I can update a spreadsheet with an update formula I would need to use..

Upvote 0
I'm attaching a picture here, hope it is ok.
Thank you!

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    124.6 KB · Views: 9
Upvote 0
Hi mate,
Did you manage to look at the picture? I really need someone helping on this as I have to fix it at work
Thank you

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoracer88

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back