Countifs with more criteria returns 0

LejokeR

Office Version
  1. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello,
Can you help me?
I'm designing a dashboard . In fact, dashboard's cells content more conditions and so, i use countifs function . However, when i insert this function, it return zero.

So, i don't evolve. Example: =COUNTIFS(Operations!B4:B815,$B$9,Operations!G4:G815,$C$9,Operations!M4:M815,$F$8,Operations!L4:L815,$E$9)
Bellow, i attach file.

Wait for solution
Report_Observation_CVS.xlsx
BCDEFGHI
1RAPPORT DES OPERATIONS DE CONTROLE: BLUE ENERGY - SNEL
2 Statistique en %
3Remise en état 10%
4Deconnecter56%
5Installer76%
7CVSREFUSNbrACTIONSNOMBRE DE COMPTEURS INSTALLER PAR
8Par agent BEPar agent SNELPar agents BE et SNELSNEL / Menaces
9DELVAUXRefus de remise en état 18Remise en état 0
11Deconnecter0
13Refus d'accès au contrôle22Controler
14Remise en état 0
15Deconnecter0
16Refus d'installation93Installer0
17Deconnecter0
Rapport
Cell Formulas
RangeFormula
F9F9=COUNTIFS(Operations!B4:B815,$B$9,Operations!G4:G815,$C$9,Operations!M4:M815,$F$8,Operations!L4:L815,$E$9)
F11F11=COUNTIFS(Operations!B6:B817,$B$9,Operations!G6:G817,"Refus de remise en état ",Operations!M6:M817,"Par agent BE",Operations!L6:L817,"Remise en état")
D9D9=COUNTIFS(Operations!B4:B815,Rapport!B9,Operations!G4:G815,Rapport!C9)
D13D13=COUNTIFS(Operations!B4:B815,Rapport!B9,Operations!G4:G815,"=Refus d'accès au contrôle")
D16D16=COUNTIFS(Operations!B4:B815,Rapport!B9,Operations!G4:G815,"=Refus d'installation")
F14:F17F14=COUNTIFS(Operations!B8:B819,$B$9,Operations!G8:G819,"Refus de remise en état ",Operations!M8:M819,"Par agent BE",Operations!L8:L819,"Remise en état")
Cells with Conditional Formatting
CellConditionCell FormatStop If True
I3:I5Other TypeDataBarNO
H3Other TypeIcon setNO
Cells with Data Validation
CellAllowCriteria
B9:B17List=Societes!$A$2:$A$6
F8List=Societes!$D$2:$D$5

My point is that 0 is the correct answer for the sample data you provided. If I change B9 to match the data set you provided, the count for row 9 updates to 3 which is correct.
I'd like each changement of CVS in dashboard then i have differents results from coming to operation table.

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Best way to learn Power Query?
Read M is for (Data) Monkey book by Ken Puls and Miguel Escobar. It is the complete guide to Power Query.
Yes, and that should work with the formula you have, assuming there actually is matching data. It does for me.

Upvote 0
Again, look at B9 on the Rapport sheet that you posted initially. It says DELVAUX which does not match any of your sample data. If I change that cell (B9) to GOMBE, then the formula in F9 calculates correctly.
In operation table, i filtered GOMBE and shared here. It's a sample.

Upvote 0
I am using 2016 just like you are.

Put the file on a sharing site like Onedrive or Dropbox and then post a link here. Make sure the link allows public access.

Upvote 0
Okay! Let me to do it.
I am using 2016 just like you are.

Put the file on a sharing site like Onedrive or Dropbox and then post a link here. Make sure the link allows public access.
Okay!
Let me to do it.

Upvote 0
The formula in your file is not the one you posted originally. That original formula does work but E9 actually should have a space on the end of it, because the values on the Operations sheet have the trailing space too.

Upvote 0
The formula in your file is not the one you posted originally. That original formula does work but E9 actually should have a space on the end of it, because the values on the Operations sheet have the trailing space too.
It's because i'm working on it while i'm sending the file. Please share me formule correct related agent BE for remise en etat and Deconnecter. I want to continue with rest

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teemeren

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back