Currency Conversion VBA/Formula - Please help !!

Mike_VBA

Board Regular
Hi Guys,

Happy Belated Halloween!

I have a query.

I have two tables, One with Employee Information and expenses paid to them in different currencies and another table with the average currency rate for the month. How do I convert only the totals of each employee to reflect a certain currency in conversion (i.e., Totals shown in SGD,AUD or HKD).

39223534.png

CURRENCY

42520012.png

The need is to generate the subtotal/grand total based on a single currency (either SGD,AUD,HKD), by converting the multiple currencies in accordance to the date. Any ideas guys! Much appreciated.. Cheers to DonkeyOte and the other guys out here..

Dim rngT As Range, rngArea As Range Set rngT = Intersect(ActiveSheet.UsedRange, Columns(2).SpecialCells(xlCellTypeBlanks).EntireRow) For Each rngArea In rngT.Areas
The formula works across columns for the first set (Fred Smith) but when it goes down it uses the range of the above subtotal too.

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Can you sort left to right?
To sort left-to-right, use the Sort dialog box. Click Options. Choose "Sort left to right"
The formula works across columns for the first set (Fred Smith) but when it goes down it uses the range of the above subtotal too.

Again, I can only go by the sample file and the code provided works on that without issue (as far I can tell from the limited testing I performed)

Upvote 0
Two words for you - 'VBA Genius'. You started off in 2008 helping me with my questions and your inputs have always been invaluable.

I will check the code and understand it, add handlers and come back to you.

Again - DonkeyOte, serving the community beyond what this post can say.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glatortue

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back