Cuting rows from multiple worksheets and pasting in another based on cell value

bamhir

Office Version
  1. 2019
Platform
  1. Windows
Greeting,

I have a workbook containing all of my coworker's actions but they stopped using it because everything is done manually, there is a worksheet named after every one of them and another for completed worksheets, and all of their worksheets have the same number of columns except the completed one with column A being the person responsible for the action.

I'm trying to find a VBA code to cut a row from the active worksheet if the word "done" is in the column R and paste it into the next free row in the "Complete PU Actions" worksheet but in column B because in column A it copies the worksheet's name. My company has version 2019.

I have searched for the past two days for a working code but the best I got was one that passes into a row above 90 and when I deleted the rows below it would paste it in the same row over and over.

I only have the experience of the past two days but I saw a lot of codes naming the last free row as something in a private sub, wouldn't it write over itself if I used the same private sub in each worksheet? Could I use one code in the model of the workbook and it would work in all of the worksheets?

Excel Facts

Get help while writing formula
Click the italics "fx" icon to the left of the formula bar to open the Functions Arguments dialog. Help is displayed for each argument.
It would be easier to help if you could use the XL2BB add-in (icon in the menu) to attach a screenshot (not a picture) of your "Complete PU Actions" sheet and one of the coworkers sheets. Alternately, you could upload a copy of your file to a free site such as www.box.com or www.dropbox.com. Once you do that, mark it for 'Sharing' and you will be given a link to the file that you can post here. Explain in detail what you want to do referring to specific cells, rows, columns and sheets using a few examples from your data (de-sensitized if necessary).

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Edwin_SVRZ

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back