DA Form 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavageMind

Hi all this is my first post.

I am creating a DA Form 6 wich is used to determine duty cycles. The first two colums A&B are for rank and name by row. the next 40 colums are to put numbers and symbols to determine who's turn it is. the first person will have a / then will count down from the number of names on the worksheet. so if there are 30 names, the first person will have / in colum C and will couunt down from 29 until it reaches 1 then it will have another / until it reaches the end of the 40 colums. The second name will have a 1 in colum C, a / in colum D and then it will count down. I would like to automate this document so it will autofill these cells, will allow exceptions and caculate for exceptions. The proper filing out of this document is covered in AR 220-45 and has an example wich can be googled. My Excel knowledge is limited any help would be great thanks.

SavageMind

Everyone, I will need your email to send you a copy. Private message me your email address and I will send you a copy of the duty roster.

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Links? Where??
If Excel says you have links but you can't find them, go to Formulas, Name Manager. Look for old links to dead workbooks & delete.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JazzSingerNL

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back