Delete selected worksheets at the end?

chiragggg

Board Regular
Hi,

I am having a real hard time thinking of a way to delete selected worksheets (when selected by the user at the begining of a macro)

I was thinking of using a form tick box from the main control worksheet to select the worksheets not to be deleted,

however

problem 1 - the main page will be delete before the report is complete, therefore to keep a record of the worksheets to be delete will be difficult
problem 2 - there are only four worksheets to be decided to be deleted, would a form tick box be best? or a message box?

Any help would be great...any suggestions?

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

What is the fastest way to copy a formula?
If A2:A50000 contain data. Enter a formula in B2. Select B2. Double-click the Fill Handle and Excel will shoot the formula down to B50000.

lenze

Legend
Code:
Sub DeleteSheets()
Dim ws As Worksheet
For Each ws In ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets
Application.DisplayAlerts = False
ws.Delete
Next ws
Application.DisplayAlerts = True
End Sub
lenze

Subscribe on YouTube

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pooxie

This Week's Hot Topics

• Sort code advice please
    Hi, I have the code below which im trying to edit but getting a little stuck. This was the original code which worked fine,columns A-F would sort...
  • SUMPRODUCT with nested If statement
    Hi everyone, Hope you're all well. I'm hoping someone will be able to point me in the right direction with a problem I'm having with a SUMPRODUCT...
  • VBA - simple sort is killing me!
    Hello all! This should be so easy, but not for me, apparently! I have a table of data that can be of varying lengths and widths. My current macro...
  • Compare Two Lists
    I have two Lists and I need to be able to Identify differences between them. List 100 comes from a workbook - the other is downloaded form the...
  • Formula that deducts points for each code I input.
    I am trying to create a formula that will have each student in my class start at 100 points and then for each code that I enter (PP for Poor...
  • Conditional formatting formula required for day of week and a value
    Hi, I have a really simple spreadsheet where column A is the date, column B is the activity total shown as a number and column C states the day of...