Dynamic Userform based on dates

dane_4u

Hello everyone, hoping I can get some help please! I haven't posted for some time but I am reasonable familiar with excel but I am stuck on this one!!

I want to create a Userform with 4 Text Boxes that simply pick out key column data from a dynamic row depending on the date in column A. Think of it as a summary Userform that just displays key information so the user doesn't have to scroll through lots of columns to pick out the data.

For ease I would like to load TB01 with Col B, TB02 with Col C, TB03 with Col D and TB04 with Col E.

The Userform should open when a button is clicked on the worksheet. Once clicked, all the text boxes should initialize with the data from the row that contains the earliest date in column A. The userform should have two buttons; one to load the data from the row of the next earliest date and one to go back to the previous row that was viewed.

The catch is that I only want to be able to scroll through all the dates that are in the past and no more than 10 days into the future. I dont have the need to view the summary details of anything outside of 10 days from todays date.

Column A may not be in ascending/descending date order so I need the userform to be able to collate and scroll through the data.

I can achieve it if I create an extra column and perform a RANK calculation but ideally I want to perform it all in VBA.

Thanks in advance

Excel Facts

What is the shortcut key for Format Selection?
Ctrl+1 (the number one) will open the Format dialog for whatever is selected.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBV123

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back