email capabilities

simplicity

Ok a little back-story here. I play in a band, and we try to keep up with everyone we play for. So, the way we do this, is we get their emails. Now, I have put them all into a column and i need to figure out how to put them all into one "folder" so i can send them all at once. All help will be greatly appreciated!

Excel Facts

Highlight Duplicates
Home, Conditional Formatting, Highlight Cells, Duplicate records, OK to add pink formatting to any duplicates in selected range.
On 2002-09-02 03:36, simplicity wrote:
Ok a little back-story here. I play in a band, and we try to keep up with everyone we play for. So, the way we do this, is we get their emails. Now, I have put them all into a column and i need to figure out how to put them all into one "folder" so i can send them all at once. All help will be greatly appreciated!

Hi simplicity and Welcome to the Board.
Could you please clarify.
You say you have emails in a column and you want to put them all in one folder ?
Not sure what you mean here.

send them all @ once ?

This is a little broad could you explain more
and I'm sure someone will respond.

Upvote 0
This looks like a job for MS Outlook or Lotus Notes rather than Excel.

You can create Distribution lists in Outlook to send out bulk e-mailings. A useful tip - put the names in the blind copy box so that your recipients cannot see to whom else the e-mail has been sent.

Upvote 0
ok, so now if i put all my emails in a blind folder in outlook, how do i email from a different email server. basically, we have a band website that each of us have our own email addy, and i need to know how i can get all those email into that server and send them all out at once in bulk like you said. is this possible with outlook?

Upvote 0
ok, so now if i put all my emails in a blind folder in outlook, how do i email from a different email server. basically, we have a band website that each of us have our own email addy, and i need to know how i can get all those email into that server and send them all out at once in bulk like you said. is this possible with outlook?

Upvote 0
Sorry this is beyond my Outlook skills but I am sure it can be done. We have remote access to Outlook in the office so we can go onto the web anywhere and see our e-mails and reply to them or send new e-mails. I haven't explored the limits of the technology. It may be worth your while talking to your office IT people and/or exploring the Microsoft Knowledge Base.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartinLarkin

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back