pbishop

Office Version
  1. 365
  2. 2016
  3. 2013
  4. 2010
Platform
  1. Windows
After a recent Windows update, not sure which one, our XLSM files that has a userform with a listbox isn't working anymore. We have a form with 3 listboxes and an ok and cancel button. The first list box loads data from a file and the second two use a loop that hard codes a number +1. The second two load fine. The first list box is no longer even showing on the form. So it's not like it's showing empty, it's just not showing at all. If I go to the sheet, I can see the listbox fine. If I change my code to load the data that's supposed to go in the first list box and make it go to the second, the second listbox shows the data fine. This morning I deleted the first listbox and made a new listbox on my userform. I gave it the same name as the deleted listbox. When I ran that then I had data in my first listbox and then no data in my second listbox but still data in the 3rd. If I delete the second and put a new listbox with that same name then the second works and the third disappears. It's like something for these listbox controls has changed in an update and it's wanting me to add them all again to reassociate with the new update. It's weird though that when it first displays that only the first one had the issue, but again after deleting and making a new one then the second doesn't work and so on. Has anyone experienced this problem? Help.

I've attached an image of how it looks now. Notices the first listbox is missing under the R420 header. Now again if I delete the listbox from the userform and add a new with the same name it will work and then listbox under Cancel 501's will disappear. I'd really like to NOT have to go in to all of these userforms and delete and readd all of these.

Attachments

• listbox excel 1.JPG
    listbox excel 1.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 9

Excel Facts

Square and cube roots
The =SQRT(25) is a square root. For a cube root, use =125^(1/3). For a fourth root, use =625^(1/4).
I'm wondering if it wasn't a windows update that caused this since it's the 365 version and more so a code base change to office 365 that everyone gets. my office 2013 still works fine.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VictorSiwiide

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back