Excel 365 Vertical Scroll not working !!!

shawnsss

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi All,

My Excel 365 vertical scroll function is not working properly. On some worksheets, it works fine, but on some other sheets, it was not working at all, even in the sam workbook. It happened a few days ago, and I been tried all the solutions I can find on the internet with no luck. I tried the scroll lock button, on-screen keyboard, freeze panel, and the problem is still there.
BTW the horizontal scroll function is working fine. And the same file opens from another computer the scroll function is working fine as well.

Hopefully, someone can help here.
Thanks!

Excel Facts

Is there a shortcut key for strikethrough?
Ctrl+S is used for Save. Ctrl+5 is used for Strikethrough. Why Ctrl+5? When you use hashmarks to count |||| is 4, strike through to mean 5.
Welcome to the forum.

I am no expert on this topic, but I had that happen a couple of years ago. It seems to be a bug after an update, especially if you are in the Beta 365 version.

Close Excel. Hold down CTRL and click on whatever Excel icon you use. Wait until it asks to open Excel in safe mode; select yes. Open a new workbook and see if the scrollbar works. Then save your blank workbook (which is useless and can be deleted later). Close Excel. Reboot the computer and then try Excel for real.

If that doesn't work, go to Windows' settings, apps, Microsoft Office, modify, Quick repair.

Upvote 0
Thank you very much, DRSteele! not sure I am doing right or not, but the problem still has. Anyway, maybe I need to copy the old file into new excel.???

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnur

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back