Excel program help for a prediction league

tbones

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi All, I have been running a football prediction league for the past 15 years and I have had to check everyones weekly predictions manually and then inputting onto an excel spread sheet to then form a table.So how it works is that I put onto facebook all the matches for that gameweek that the members can predict the score and the outcome on abd then they just add the scores to their own reply. With the replies I then compare them to the actual results and outcomes of the matches and manually input that data onto the spread sheet.
What I would like to be able to do is to be able to input the matches onto the worksheet so that I can update the table much more easierly. SO for instance if I have 10 members predicting I can then add the fixtures for each member with their predictions and as the scores come in I can add the up to date scores into another part of the workbook so that it will update the main table as the scores change .
I hope that makes sense. Below is the image of the table I use and that I input the score and outcomes manually which then populates the rest of the spread sheet.
1685276782394.png

Excel Facts

What is the fastest way to copy a formula?
If A2:A50000 contain data. Enter a formula in B2. Select B2. Double-click the Fill Handle and Excel will shoot the formula down to B50000.
Well, Tbones,

Welcome although you joined in 2008... lol I made a weekly football tracking sheet many years ago but it was geared more toward weekly winners and just kept a running total for the end of your overall winners.

if you could use XL2BB - Excel Range to BBCode to upload some of your worksheets to help others help you that would be better.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anshu121

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back