Excel VBA send email with Signature Logo

GPR

Board Regular
Yesterday, my computer was upgraded from Windows XP to 7, and Office 2003 to 2010.

I had a workbook that would email tabs in a spreadsheet through Outlook, and of course after some tweaking, I got it to work in 2010 excel.

I can still send the emails, that part works fine, but I'm having problems with my signature. The body of the signature still comes through fine, but the that I saved in the signature will not come through (it did in 2003).

I just get the red X with that says: The linked image cannot be displayed. the file may have been moved, etc. etc. etc.

The logo is fine in my regular emails. It was fine when sending with outlook/excel 2003. Just not in this 2010 version.

Any quick ideas. The full code is kind of long. But I could post it if necessary, but I'm hoping it's more along the lines of menu options I need to tweak or something like that.

Thanks in advance.

Excel Facts

Format cells as currency
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+4 to format cells as currency. (Shift 4 is the $ sign).
I changed that. That link (which I found here :) ) is what I used to write the Macro to begin with. So I changed the path accordingly. I even created a new signature and referenced that but still no luck.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sktz

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back