Extract list late deliveries

JeanRene

Hello,
I have a list of people with delivery dates, customers and information if payment is confirmed. I am looking for a formula to extract from this list a list of deliveries which are late (meaning the delivery date was schedule before the date of the day) AND payment is confirmed. I put in the Excel file the result I'm looking for.

I think that it should be done with an array formula, but I'm not very good with them....

Any help will be welcome :)

Attachments

• Orders.PNG
    Orders.PNG
    30.1 KB · Views: 9
  • late-orders.PNG
    late-orders.PNG
    25 KB · Views: 8

Excel Facts

Excel Joke
Why can't spreadsheets drive cars? They crash too often!
There is nothing in your first image which indicates it was delivered on rather than a scheduled delivery date. Conditional Formatting can highlight late delivers if one date is later than the other.

Upvote 0
The column C in the first image is the scheduled date of delivery. If that date is later than today and the payment is confirmed, then it should be reported as late order in 2nd image

Upvote 0
This can be done with VBA Code (I have used sheet 4 as the data sheet to test and sheet 5 to Paste the data to:

VBA Code:
Sub Filterit()
    With Sheets("Sheet4").Range("A1:D1" & Sheets("Sheet4").Range("A" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Row)
        .AutoFilter Field:=3, Criteria1:=">" & CDbl(Date), Operator:=xlAnd
        Sheets("Sheet4").Range("$A$1:$D$200").AutoFilter Field:=4, Criteria1:="Yes"

On Error Resume Next
        .Offset(1).Resize(.Rows.Count - 1).SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible).Copy _
                Sheets("Sheet5").Range("A" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Offset(1)
        On Error GoTo 0
        '.AutoFilter
        ActiveSheet.AutoFilterMode = False

End With
End Sub

Upvote 0
What version of Excel are you using?
Please update your account details to show this, as it affects which functions you can use.

Upvote 0
Cross posted Extract list of late deliveries

While we do allow Cross-Posting on this site, we do ask that you please mention you are doing so and provide links in each of the threads pointing to the other thread (see rule 13 here along with the explanation: Forum Rules). This way, other members can see what has already been done in regards to a question, and do not waste time working on a question that may already be answered elsewhere.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Doanvanhieu

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back