Extracting and Counting/Averaging Data from a Range

MSF

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello!

As the thread title says, I'm looking for some help extracting and counting/averaging data from a range. I don't know if it can done with a formula or not, but the caveat here is that I cannot use VBA or pivot tables.

Our company week is Sunday-Saturday. Every Sunday I run reports for the previous week of agent productivity. There are 4 sheets I send to management: Previous Week, Month-to-Date, Quarter-to-Date and Year-to-Date.

There is one report I run for Calls, one for Call Survey Results, One for Emails and one for Chats. I have to run each of these 4 reports 4 different times to get the data for each of the 4 sheets mentioned above.

I have a master file that I use to create each of the 4 final sheets. I have to paste in each of the 4 reports to do the calculations for each of the four sheets. Not super time consuming, but certainly not efficient as I am essentially do the same thing 4 times. Assuming I don't make any mistakes, this takes a total of about 2.5 hours.

What I would like to do, is run the Year-To-Date reports, plug that into a master file, and have each of the 4 sheets do the necessary calculations. I have already created the master file and have everything working for the Year-to-Date sheet. What I cannot figure out, is how to extract the Week-to-Date, Month-To-Date and Quarter-to-Date data.

Here is a screen shot of a portion of my company's fiscal calendar:

1672758806106.png

Columns A and B are obvious, C = Fiscal Week, D = Fiscal Month, E = Fiscal Quarter

Here is a screenshot of part of the Year-to-Date data, in tabulated form:

1672759928558.png

Here is the Quarter-to-Date sheet where the data will be calculated and displayed:

1672760792744.png

So, for this sheet, what I need is for C4 to calculate for Name 1 in Column A the number of calls from Column E of the Year-To-Date data, but only for the dates from the Fiscal Calendar in Column B that have a 4 in Column E.

Hopefully, that all makes sense. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Excel Facts

Bring active cell back into view
Start at A1 and select to A9999 while writing a formula, you can't see A1 anymore. Press Ctrl+Backspace to bring active cell into view.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmaske

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back