From two dates, dividing the years into different columns, create hyperlinks organized by quantity and not by dates

ExcelenteNovel

Hello friends:

I have the following query and request for support to be able to resolve a conflict of ideas to place some HYPERLINKS to the sheet of a book in Excel (which I download from a work platform such as a report), in said platform users must upload certain documentary information each annual fiscal year and, in the follow-up, they must be notified of the approach to the loading date, as well as of non-compliance in some or all of the fiscal years so that they can correct said failures.

The problem is that the fellow programmers at work organized the aforementioned report in columns named “EVIDENCE_1”, “EVIDENCE_2”, “EVIDENCE_3”, etc. Making it somewhat difficult to focus, in the table or report that the system displays, the hyperlink to the correct exercise, so to speed up this part I took the courage to consult them. I do not omit to mention that part of last night, as throughout today, I have tried to find a way to direct the hyperlink to the correct address, without much success on my part. The truth is, I was already blocked from finding the solution.
Hyperlinks by exercise.jpg

For example: if one of our users joined in 2018 and ends his commitment to register documentary information in 2028, given that he must comply annually with the capture or registration of documentary information, theoretically and desirably he should already have registered in the years 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023; as well as being about to register the information for the current year, that is, for the year 2024, but as is never lacking, either they uploaded everything and are complying or only some or none have uploaded. So keeping a correct record and monitoring is the task that I set out to do, but I have already run out of ideas so that this task is without much formula and that it does not have errors.

In order not to extend further and bore you, I allow myself to share with you in the following link the book where I have already placed supposed data on how my Excel database is structured and what I am trying to achieve:

Hyperlink to documentary evidence by annual exercise

Thank you in advance for any help, ideas and suggestions you can give me.

Excel Facts

How to show all formulas in Excel?
Press Ctrl+` to show all formulas. Press it again to toggle back to numbers. The grave accent is often under the tilde on US keyboards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anshu121

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back