1. 365
  2. 2021
  3. 2019
  4. 2016
  5. 2013
Platform
  1. Windows
  2. MacOS
Could someone please tell me why excel giving me #Name when using this expression?

ActiveCell.Formula2 = "=Filter(EnabledwithPriority!A2:DE&RowCount),(EnabledwithPriority!V2:V&RowCount<>""""),"""")"

Excel sees RowCount in this expression as a word and not a row number for column DE.
RowCount is a dynamic number that is changing. I done this before in expressions like Range("A2:DE" & RowCount) but that doesn't work using the filter function.

@dreid1011
Are you aware that you can 'multi-quote' in the same post? Click "+ Quote" at the bottom of 2 or more posts or selected texts as shown below

1709076883044.png

1709076925215.png

Then under the reply window ..

1709077000703.png

Just wondering because of your two posts with quotes only a minute or so apart as they could have both gone in the same post.

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

When did Power Query debut in Excel?
Although it was an add-in in Excel 2010 & Excel 2013, Power Query became a part of Excel in 2016, in Data, Get & Transform Data.
@dreid1011
Are you aware that you can 'multi-quote' in the same post? Click "+ Quote" at the bottom of 2 or more posts or selected texts as shown below

View attachment 107613

View attachment 107614

Then under the reply window ..

View attachment 107615

Just wondering because of your two posts with quotes only a minute or so apart as they could have both gone in the same post.
Yes, I am aware... I didn't think to reply to both of you at once. I was replying to you, then decided to reply to Alex as well after the fact, and it was easier to just reply to him instead of quoting him, editing my reply to you, then adding the quote in. If there is an issue with the way I did it, I will try to remember to multi-quote in the future. I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Upvote 0
It isn't a particular problem, particularly as an occasional occurrence, but when you get multiple sequential posts (you had three) by one person it can stretch the thread out to more pages and make reading/navigation of the thread a bit more cumbersome.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghennedy

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back