Find last column with data per row

bmpreston

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. MacOS
The link goes to a macro enabled excel. I understand the perhaps thinking about this. You can choose if you want to review it for a wider view of my goals.

I have 3 worksheets, each uniquely named. I have largely non-editable data on the first page. We use this sheet for inventory at our work. For examples, I added 3 SAP or 'article numbers'. On the other two tabs, I enter in the counts when I use or receive them (amongst other data such as the store number and the vendor name, date, etc)

I need to be able to track the last time that information is entered. I want a 'last time received' and last time billed' value. For the most part, that should be a chronological order, left to right on the other pages. I wrote a quick test formula using a 'LOOKUP' formula, it errored. I'm ok at excel, nowhere near good enough. But hopefully someone can look it over.

ALL PASSWORDS are INV. INV as in inventory Capitals. I also locked the macros with the same, because one of the macros UNPROTECTS, runs an UPDATE LINKS, then reprotects and I don't need someone easily getting the password. I'm attempting to protect my sheets, as reasonably well as possible. It's not perfect, but keeps formatting true.

Thank you for everything MrExcel members, most of this is copy and paste. ?

myQNAPcloud share link (in case someone is worried about directly downloading the link. I fully understand clicking links and the worries.

Excel Facts

Is there a shortcut key for strikethrough?
Ctrl+S is used for Save. Ctrl+5 is used for Strikethrough. Why Ctrl+5? When you use hashmarks to count |||| is 4, strike through to mean 5.
Explain exactly what logic you are trying to implement with this:

=LOOKUP(2,1/('RECEIVED EQUIPMENT'!G4:MB4<>""),'RECEIVED EQUIPMENT'!G4:MB4)

Upvote 0
Er, OK ... so I didn't realise your problem was that simple. Glad to help :)

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aides

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back